Kursk State Medical University is ranked as one of the top 10 best Russian Medical Universities. This University was established in the year 1935. It was the first University to offer students a full medical training program in the English medium in Russia.
Kursk State Medical University – Popular Choice For MBBS in Russia 2021: If you are looking to study MBBS abroad then Russia is the first choice for Indian aspirants. Russia has high-quality medical universities that draw international attention – Kursk State Medical University, Russia is one of them. KSMU is one of the leading and most successful medical universities in Russia. It has been the center of attraction for both national and international students due to its top-grade MBBS program.
This university is famous among the medical seekers for their core educational pedagogy. The renowned faculties of this university always focus on the enhancement of medical skills. The excellent medical training program is laid out for the students every year. The high standard of education is another reason behind the popularity of this university. In addition to this, the healthy balance in the teacher-student ratio of 2: 20 assures you of individual care. This university gets its approval from the prestigious medical authorities like MCI, UNESCO. This assures the students for having a globally recognized degree from here. The high FMGE passing percentage is another reason for the Indian students to study here. The professors, experienced faculties propagate the enhancement of personal skills also. The international seminars, events help the candidates to get global exposure here. Moreover, this university is enriched with research institutes, hostels, and polyclinics for the candidates. The modern library contains more than 5000 books, journals for improving the knowledge of the candidates. Along with basic amenities, a hostel facility is provided to the students. The multicultural aspects, a friendly gesture of the professor allows an influx of 25000 students. So, it is worth you to invest in this university for having a medical degree. So, if you want to accomplish your dream of becoming a doctor, you can study here. Kursk State Medical University was founded in the year 1935. The University falls under the top 10 best medical universities in Russia. KSMU was the first-ever University that offered a complete training program in medicine through the medium of English to its students.
History of KSMU
- Since its very inception, the University has surpassed its own expectations of growth. Kursk State Medical University’s foundation is based on its credibility which it has successfully garnered over the years. The major reason for the University to have ranked in the top 10 Universities of Russia is because of its highly skilled faculty members. Kursk State Medical Institute was awarded the status of a full-blown University in the year 1994. The University is considered a center of educational and cultural advancement in the field of medicine. The University is installed with State-of-the-art medical facilities in order to help the students and the professors to conduct top-notch research and to make groundbreaking new medical advancements.
A Grade Medical University of Russia - Kursk State Medical University
Student Life in KSMU, Russia
Kursk State Medical University has over 5,500 students out of which 1,200 students are international students. From arts events to sports events, Kursk State Medical University is a center for innovation and culture. There are various vibrant societies through which students can make new pals.
There are 6 hostels for all the students. Out of these hostels, 2 modern hostels are available to international students. These hostels are nearby the University. There is a central heating system in every hostel. Hot water facilities are available in every room.
Direct Admission for MBBS in Russia is now available at Kursk State Medical University. Contact Doctors-IEA Team and apply now.
Main Advantages to Study MBBS at Kursk State Medical University, Russia:
- Kursk State Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Health & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. KSMU is a Government-funded university.
- University is recognized by the MCI, WHO.
- KurskSMU is the top rank university in Russia with Full English medium studies.
- One of the largest medical universities.
- University has a good infrastructure.
Why KurskSMU is Best Medical University in Abroad?
- Listed in Top 5 Medical Universities.
- Top Rank by Ministry of Health, Russia.
- 1500 + graduates.
- 800 + Indians currently studying.
- Affordable Fee with quality education.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee
- No IELTS, No TOEFL
- Total 6 hostels and out of them, two are for International Students.
- 24*7 Hrs students safety.
Kursk State Medical University Fees
|Fees Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||6280 USD||6200 USD||37280USD|
*Yearly fees include tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
*Tuition fees are fixed for six years.
Eligibility Criteria for study MBBS in KSMU, Russia:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks in each subject’s PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
Documents required for Admission in KSMU, Russia:
- Online Application form.
- Neet eligibility certificate.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- 20 passport size Photos (35*45 mm size with a white background at the matte paper).
- HIV test report, Chest X-ray report, Health fitness report, Covid-19 report.
The Doctors-IEA Team
Address: Office No. 608, 6th Floor Aggarwal Cyber Plaza-1, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi.
Pincode-110034, India. Web: www.studymbbsinkursk.com, www.thedoctorsiea.org
Office: 011-27358827, +91-8010503035, +91-7428212236, (Indian office) | +79515174507 (Russian Office)
Branches: Delhi, Mumbai, Karnataka, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan